Hours of Operation
Monday – Saturday: 9am – 6pm; Closed Sunday
Show Training and Board Fees
Includes: Training services, grooming, conditioning, lessons, and all feed with basic supplements (Platinum Wellness, Renew Gold). Additional hay, feed and/or supplements above our regular feed program will be billed to client and anything other than Platinum products mentioned is the owner’s responsibility to order and pay for. Client’s whose horses are on Platinum GI will pay an upcharge of $42./mo.
Clients whose horses are on Platinum CJ will get a credit of $45./mo. and it’s their responsibility to order and pay for.
Early pay discount of $50 if entire balance is received by the 1st of the month for horses in training for the entire month. Your discount will be applied to the following month’s invoice. Late fee of $25 + 2% of the outstanding balance if paid after the 10th of the month.
- Flat Rate Fees DO NOT include: Entry fees, transportation, shavings, premium/special stabling areas, box seat packages, early arrival fees, additional feed, vet, farrier, layover fees, airfare for additional contract labor, catch rider fees and any medications incurred. Tack stalls and Patronship, all additional fees will be pro-rated among the horses showing.
- Cancellation policy: Owner/Lessee/Manager is responsible for 50% of the show fee and 100% pro-rata fees per horse entered in case of withdrawal within 7 days of the show. The only exceptions are in case of injury/illness to horse and/or rider/handler with appropriate vet/medical excuse or a last-minute withdrawal by the trainer if horse deemed not ready to show.
- Before major shows clients will be notified via text or email regarding dates of veterinary wellness exam. It is the client’s responsibility to notify the Vet office and or Whistlejacket Farm if they do not want their horse treated.
- All horses winning a National or Reserve National Championship, with a Whistlejacket trainer, will be billed for a 16×20 picture and frame.
- All horses will be put on Ulcer meds for the duration of the show. Whistlejacket Farm will order, and it will be billed accordingly. If the owner chooses to order their own ulcer medication, it must arrive to Whistlejacket Farm one week before departure to show and with written email instructions.
- Class Sections and Pattern Classes: Although Whistlejacket staff will do their best to check sections and patterns for classes, ultimately it is the client’s responsibility to check class sections, patterns and order of go, when applicable.
Riding Lessons (horses not in full training)
Photo Session Preparation (Professional)
Photo/Video by Whistlejacket Farm Staff
Seller Agent's Fee (payable at time of sale)
$1 per minute or $100 per show
Day Fee @ Show
(applies to horses at show but not showing)
$1.00/mile/horse ($150 minimum)
$75/one way from DFW Airport
All veterinary and health care bills are the responsibility of the owner.
Billed by veterinarian or charged directly to client’s credit card on file and payable upon receipt of invoice or late fees may apply
All farrier services are the responsibility of the owner.
Billed by farrier or charged directly to client’s credit card on file and payable upon receipt of invoice or late fees may apply
Whistlejacket Farm, at its discretion can apply a service charge to cover staff costs for additional time to perform health care services.
Client to provide day sheet, blanket hood, sleazy, bridle, breast collar (if applicable) and bridle bag upon arrival at Whistlejacket Farm, or they will be purchased and billed to client
Personalized Whistlejacket Halter & Blanket
Billed at vendor price on client’s credit card
Bag Halter/Blanket repair
Billed at vendor price on client’s credit card
Billed to client $50/ plus repairs and laundry
TERMS & CONDITIONS
: All Whistlejacket Farm board, training and maintenance fees are due in advance. Invoices are sent out on the 20th of the previous month and due by the 1st of each month
. If Whistlejacket Farm receives your invoice payment in full on or before the 1st of the month
, clients with horses in full training for the entire month will earn a $50 discount/horse. All payments received after the 10th of the month will be charged a late fee of $25 plus interest at 2% for each month the payment is late. The post mark on your payment envelope serves as proof of date payment was mailed. We assess late fees, interest and give discounts based on the date we RECEIVE payment and your funds are available for use. No exceptions. If you do not receive your invoice by the 21st of the previous month, it is your responsibility to contact Whistlejacket Farm so we can give you the amount due for timely payment.
Forms of Payment
: Whistlejacket Farm accepts cash, checks, money orders, cashier's checks, Discover, Visa, MasterCard and AMEX cards as payment. Please consult our office for credit card charges.
: Costs of Patronship, tack rooms and other show charges will be added together, averaged and the costs distributed evenly among all horses for each show. Show fees, show entries and transportation are billed in advance and must be paid in full before show departure or your horse(s) will not be taken to the show. Clients should provide their own show equipment clearly marked with the owner or farm name. Whistlejacket Farm is not responsible for loss, theft or damage to equipment, show clothes or other items of a personal nature.
Regional Show with Qualifying Pre-Show
: Horses will not be charged two whole show fees. Rather, the clients will be charged one Regional show fee and half of a Class A show fee if their horses are entered and shown in both shows.
Additional Monthly Fees/Charges
: All veterinary, health care, vet follow-up visits, emergencies, cleaning and repair of blankets, additional supplements, medications, and their scheduling and dissemination as well as other like services are invoiced as separate charges from board and training. These services may be subject to "cost plus a percentage" when billed to cover additional overhead and staffing costs.
: Clients over thirty days delinquent in paying accounts in full may have their horse(s) withdrawn from shows until payment is made, and may, at the sole discretion of Whistlejacket Farm, be withdrawn from monthly training and put on pasture board until account is remedied.
After Hours Arrivals/Departures
: After hours are considered from 6 p.m. until 8 a.m. and Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. After hour arrivals and departures of horses will be assessed a $75 charge.
Release of Horses
: All account charges including outside vendors (farrier/veterinarian) must be paid in full before your horse(s) will be released from Whistlejacket Farm or any show. Whistlejacket Farm requires a 30-day written notice prior to the release of your horse. Horse may be moved at any time, but client will be liable for board or training during the 30 day period whether horse is at Whistlejacket Farm or not. Termination date begins on the day of written notice (verbal notice not accepted). Written notice must be sent to email@example.com.
All fees must be paid in advance enough for your check to clear or payment to be made by credit card.
Advertising Information: We will provide you advertising information for planning purposes.
Whistlejacket Farm appreciates having you as our client!
I have been advised of and provided a copy of Whistlejacket Farm's Fee Schedule and Terms and Conditions. I agree to comply with these documents while my horse(s) is in the care of Whistlejacket Farm. Please keep a copy of these documents for yourself and return a signed and dated copy to Whistlejacket Farm. Thank you very much!