Meet Our Team
Meet the Team at Whistlejacket Farm
Our team is dedicated to making you feel welcome and at home at Whistlejacket Farm.
Each member of the team is here to cheer you on in your equestrian endeavors.
Because we’re committed to your success (and your horse’s!), you can expect us to give 110% in every area.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Wendy leads the Training Program at Whistlejacket Farm. She is nationally recognized across all breeds for her vast equestrian accomplishments.
Get to Know Wendy
- Began riding at age 6, and has been training Arabian and Half Arabian horses for over 30 years
- Won first National Championship at age 16
- Garnered over 150 National Championships and Reserves; her riders have won over 200 National Championships or Reserve National Championships
- Has won 11 APAHA Trainer (Hunter/Show Hack) of the Year awards
- Won 10 Arabian Horse World Totally Tops Hunter Trainer of the Year awards
- Won 2 Arabian Horse Times Reader Choice Hunter Trainer of the Year
- Holds the USEF Equestrian of Honor Vaughn Smith Trophy for 2012 & 2018
- Nominated for the prestigious USEF Equestrian of the Year Award
- Graduate University of Southern California; holds a bachelor’s in business
- Manages a busy household with 3 teenagers, Wyatt, Halle and Grant
Carla has worked in the Arabian horse industry for over 20 years. She has consistently competed and been successful on the national level.
Get to Know Carla
- Has worked with nationally known trainers Rick Gault, Gordon Potts, Greg Harris and Wendy Potts
- Enjoys and excels in Western divisions
- Ran a successful training business in Washington State with her sister Kristen. They were successful competing on the National level and had an active youth/amateur program
- Moved to Texas to join The Brass Ring to further experience and knowledge
- Joined Whistlejacket Farm in the summer of 2021
Clarice has been providing daily farm management services for over 10 years. She joined Whistlejacket shortly after inception. She knows Whistlejacket’s clientele—they enjoy working with her, and you will too.
Get to Know Clarice
- Provides the farm’s daily administration
- Manages construction and maintenance projects
- Oversees various farm team members and their requirements
Melinda has been providing back office support to horse farm operations for more than 8 years. She knows Whistlejacket’s clientele—they enjoy working with her, and you will too.
Get to Know Melinda
- Handles billing, reimbursements and show administrative duties. Ms. Pace brings administrative and horse farm experience to our team
- Works with multiple horse facilities
- Experienced with the requirements needed for documentation support for show registrations and organizations compliance from her years of experience registering with AHA and USEF
As a close friend of Wendy Potts and a client of 15 years, Carrie knows Whistlejacket’s clientele and is a great historian to reflect on the horse business in and out of the arena.
Get to Know Carrie
- 30 years of experience in the equestrian field.
- Has worked closely with Wendy Potts at previous farms and is well known in the horse industry.
- brings a large network of professional resources to the team with her strong horse industry knowledge.
Ralph oversees the management and administration of Whistlejacket Farm. His pursuits have always revolved around business and horses and he is an avid entrepreneur.
Get to Know Ralph
- Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of Coltala Holdings, a diversified holding company that acquires and operates businesses in various manufacturing, healthcare, and services industries
- Served in executive and board roles in numerous companies and nonprofit organizations
- Lifelong horseman and equestrian enthusiast. He competes predominately in the English division
- Graduate of Texas Christian University, Southern Methodist University and Harvard Business School; holds the CFA designation.
Updates & Information
Be the first to know when we host educational events, have openings in our program, or have horses for sale!